If you’re looking for new beauty purchases and love a deal as much as I do, you’ll love these wallet-friendly picks at Birchbox. As you all know, I’m a Birchbox subscriber and I get amazing samples every month. In addition to sending samples catered to me, they also have a fabulous beauty store on their site.
Before diving into higher end products that I’ve wanted to try, I always take a look at the cheapest products first to see dig for buried treasure. Here are 10 finds that I’m scooping this week. All prices are in USD.
1. Dr. Jart+ Dermask Vital Hydra Solution Deep Hydration Sheet Mask – $6.00…they were
$9.00 at Sephora!
2. Spornette Little Wonder Brush – $8.00 – Perfect for brushing down stubborn edges.
3. OPI Venice Collection Nail Lacquer in ‘Gelato on my Mind’ – $10.00 – Gorgeous pastel blue shade.
4. Milk Makeup Roll + Blot Blotting Papers – $10.00 – Maybe now I can stop using toilet seat covers?
5. Beautiful Nutrition Citrseal Frizz Solution – $10.00 – These serums make my hair ultra shiny.
6. Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads – $11.00 – For waterproof mascara, and stubborn eyeliner.
7. Birchbox Eye Blender Brush – $12.00 – For times when 2 blending brushes aren’t enough.
8. Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 – $12.00 – A setting spray with SPF? PRAISE GOD!
9. Marcelle CC Concealer + Corrector – $14.00 – Great for skin and conceals dark circles. Win-Win!
10. Juice Beauty Blemish Be Gone – $15.00 – Ready to attack breakouts as soon as they show up.
Total: $108.00 for 10 products….yaasssss.