#NYFW Trend – Blue Eyeliner

With all of the buzz surrounding New York Fashion Week, I’m always excited to see beauty trends that are wearable for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing the extreme beauty trends that can be toned down, but there’s something special about runway looks that I can easily re-create.

I’ve been seeing a lot of blue eyeliner and even though I own both electric blue powders and pencils, I haven’t really used them to shine on their own. For this look, I started by lining my eyelids using an angled brush and the bluest shade from the L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche La Palette and traced the line with NYX Cosmetics Slide On Eye Pencil in Sunrise Blue  to add more definition.

I kept the eyelids and lips muted to let the eyeliner shine. Here are a few images that served as inspiration. I love fashion week!

FullSizeRender (1)FullSizeRender (2)FullSizeRender

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. everydayhann says:

you rock blue eyeliner! I bet you’d rock a cranberry, deep red aswell xox

1. blushandsuch says:

Thank you! My favorite deep red lip right now, is Colour Pop “LAX” Any other recommendations?

2. Nicole M says:

Have you tried the Mary Kay At Play Liquid Eyeliner? It comes in this awesome shade of blue, and 3 other colors. Great pigment and super inexpensive! My personal favorites are the blue and violet colors.

1. blushandsuch says:

I haven’t! Thanks for sharing!

3. Anna.xo says:

The blue liner looks awesome on you!

4. I love the look but not sure I could pull it off. Looks great on you.

1. blushandsuch says:

Thank you! I’m sure you can pull it off too!

5. The blue eyeliner looks amazing on you, very nice pretty look great for the coming season x