….No not that one! Mornings are my nemesis. Half of the time I wake up early and I’m able to do everything I need in order to get ready with time to spare, and other half involve me running around like a crazy person with zero time.
Because I have a 50/50 chance of being great, I try and have products in the reserve that help me along by allowing me skip steps. Here are a few products that get the job done..quickly.
1. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara: I’ve said it once, twice, a thousand times this mascara is the best on the market right now. I’m able to pile it on for mile long lashes, but also just taking two swipes make my eyes pop after jolting awake.
2. L’Oreal Infallable Pro-Matte Foundation: This foundation dries matte without flaking. It’s like a foundation and a powder in one! I dab it on with a beauty blender for full coverage, no need to set.
3. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: Initially I thought these types of products weren’t made for coarse hair, but after trying it out, I actually liked it. My scalp tends to get greasy around the crown area when dirty and this cleared it right up. It also smells divine!
4. Le Soft Perfume – I’m in love with balm fragrances! It’s so easy and fast to rub a bit on the inside of my wrists and down the center of my neck and jet out of the door, no test sprays necessary.
5. Zoey Van Jones Tinted Brow Gel – I’m at the point where I can work on my brows pretty fast, but this tinted gel allows me to fill and shape at the same time. No time consuming brushes or powders necessary!