This is a first. Last month was the first time I hadn’t been able to try all of the products I received in my beauty boxes. I’ve dabbled in some, but most of them went unused and untested. I’m still raving about the May products I received. May was a good product month. I decided to round up some products that I haven’t used much, or only used once. I’d love some insight if you have tested any of these! How are they? Funny thing is, I shampooed my hair last night and totally forgot about this Nexxus conditioner. Next time!
1. Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner with Wild Orchid Extract: Smells really good!
2. SuperGoop SPF 50 Everyday Sunscreen: Been wanting to explore SuperGoop products further
3. Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturizing Gel: I actually used some this morning, and I was shocked at how much fragrance is in this! It smells like perfume which makes me not want to put it on my skin. Also, when visiting the website, there isn’t an option to purchase with USD.
4. Fresh Laundry -CLEAN Eau de Parfum Spray: Awesome everyday fragrance.
5. Orly Nail Lacquer in Sheer Nude: Because you can never have too many nude polishes.
6. Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Indigo: I’ve gotten tons of blue eyeliners lately!
7. Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk: Seems nice to travel with and great on the skin.
8. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara: Ok, I have tried this one and it’s worth all the hype.
9. Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask: This seems really cool! Instead of leaving it on, you rub it in for a minute and rinse off for soft, deep cleansed skin.