I’m totally excited to take part in the Beauty Blogger Award. It’s a great way to share a bit more information by me, and connect with other beauty bloggers. I was nominated by Abbey at Hello World! She’s a beauty blogger that shares all things beautiful in makeup and travel.
Since I’ve started blogging I have enjoyed getting to know the community, and I hope this is another way to connect. I encourage you to keep this going!
1. State the name of the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. List ten random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
5. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging several years ago. I love the idea of sharing ideas and inspiration! As time (and my love of beauty products) went on, I decided to share my experiences with beauty and confidence.
2. When did you start wearing makeup?
Depends on what you define as makeup. I had flavored lip smackers when I was 8, and I started wearing eyeliner when I was 13. I didn’t even put on mascara! I was happy with one thin black strip in my waterline. So 90s!
3. What are your top 5 favorite makeup products?
– MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
– L’Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation
– Brow Gel
– Ponds Dry Skin Cream
– NYX Pore Filler
4. Drugstore or high end?
Both! That’s like asking me to choose between lobster and pizza.
5. What would be your dream job?
I’d love to be a beauty editor. The idea of connecting with people and informing them of ways to take care of themselves is fascinating! Since I’m not paid to do that at this time, I use my blog as a platform.
6. If you had to live with only 1 makeup product, what would it be?
Cruel, just cruel. ONE product? hmmmmmm…. It would probably be a lip moisturizer or chapstick. I can’t stand dry lips.
7. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick for sure.
8. What’s your favourite hair product?
Right now it’s Carols Daughter Hair Balm. I’ve been using this for the past two weeks and I can’t stop. It’s an amazing hair oil that makes my hair super shiny!
9. What’s your favourite perfume?
Believe it or not, I’m not much of a fragrance girl! Currently I’m wearing a Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb roller ball. It smells lovely and I rub a bit on my wrists.
10. Why do you love beauty/fashion so much?
Feeling good about yourself is so undervalued. I believe beauty is only skin deep and true happiness lies in how high you hold your head and the energy you radiate. I believe beauty feeds into that.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My hair always succumbs to humidity no matter what products I use. 2. I like to have my toes stretched, it’s weird but feels amazing. 3. I’m afraid of roller coasters. 4. I had braces at a young age, and as I got older my teeth spaced out. 5. I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood (guilty pleasure!) 6. I love the water. 7. I’m addicted to “Barefoot Contessa”. I’d love to spend some time in the Hamptons with her! 8. I have a vast taste in music, I’ll listen to everything! 9. Beauty products have taken over my bathroom 10. I love to read magazines, no matter the content!
The beauty bloggers I nominate for this award are:
1. The Beautified Blogger
2. Sarah’s Beauty Blog
3. All the Best Beauty
4. Glamour and Gloss
9. Stylin n Profilin
So fun! I hope you go check out the my nominees, I chose the first 10 that showed on my reader timeline.