Double Scrubbing

FullSizeRender(4)

So in my quest to perfect my skincare routine, I discovered a rockstar combination. Two years ago, I received an Olay electronic cleansing brush along with a complimenting cleanser, polisher and moisturizer. Although I was very happy with how my skin reacted to the Olay system, I began exploring new products when I ran low because I’m addicted to trying new things! I saw an ad for this Garnier Blackhead Eliminating scrub and I remember saying I wanted to try it for my nose and jawline since I am blackhead prone in those areas. I’ve been using the scrub for a few weeks now and I truly love the way it feels and I particularly enjoy the smell. I rub it into my nose and on the apples of my cheeks in a circular motion to dislodge any gunk or makeup on my pores.

Before I scrub, I use my brush to cleanse with soap. While cleansing I thought, why not use the scrub with the brush? It would be like giving myself the ultimate deep clean. After trying it, I can say I have to get used to not having the gratifying feeling “scrubbing” my face with my hands, but since this brush works overtime to clean skin, I know I’m getting a deeper clean overall.

I’m going to try this method over the next couple of weeks to see if the effectiveness changes in any way. In the meantime, it’s nice to have an ahhhhh moment once scrub and rinse! My skin feels so smooth after!

Advertisements

8 Comments Add yours

1. savvyzone says:

lovely post, would love if you could check out my skincare blog for oily and sensitive skin at https://oilysen.wordpress.com/

2. Does this scrub dry you out at all b/c of the salycic acid? I am looking for a gentle exfoliate to use along my jawline, as well, but need something that isn’t drying.

1. blushandsuch says:

I don’t find it drying at all! I can say I’ve tried many scrubs and this is the first one that stood out to me. Worth a shot!

3. Manual says:

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your site is fantastic,
    as well as the content!

4. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that
    you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

5. Tresa says:

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, however
    I believed this post was once great. I don’t realize who you
    might be however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger
    in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

6. Graciela says:

Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
    thus I am going to tell her.

7. Russell says: