When it comes to lip color, I’m not married to any one shade. I go through phases and seasons with my lipsticks, but I always seem to gravitate toward my citrus/punchy shades when the weather gets warm. I discovered this shade by buying “Lady Danger” Lipstick from a MAC counter randomly, and when I tried it for the first time with a LBD, I HATED it.
I tried the color again when going to a spring picnic last year, and this time I was dressed more casually, and wearing gray from head to toe and using the lip as my one pop of color. This time, I was in love with the shade and realized that it may be more fit for bringing life to a casual look.
I decided to try my hand a third time and wear it to work. I can see myself experimenting with it all summer long. I found 6 beautiful shades that work for any budget. Try one and let me know what you think!
1. Wet and Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in Salsa Lessons
2. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Haute Melon
3. Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick in Orange Flip
4. MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger
5. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Juicy Melons
6. Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick Compact in Gipsy
Don’t forget to line your lips! This color should work well with all shades in the orange/red family. [center]
7. Make Up Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil in Orange Red